Ultimate Guide to Play Inferno Dragon
Inferno Dragon is an underrated card in Clash Royale. Here in this write-up, we discuss the basic information of the card and also the best tips and strategies to handle this.
Inferno Dragon is a brand new Legendary Card that has been introduced in Clash Royale. You can unlock and get access to this at P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse i.e. Arena 4. Basically, it can be concluded that just like Inferno Tower, it also works in a similar way. The attacking mechanic for both the cards is similar to each other.
It would not be wise to ignore this card under any circumstances. This card has the power of shredding your Tower within few seconds in case you do not Ice Spirit or Lighting or Zap in order to reset the target.
• This card’s attack range is found to be two times shorter than Inferno Tower. Also, this card’s movement speed is found to be very slow.
• Another major feature of this card is that the moment it is locked on the target, it wouldn’t be able to chase the target. The moment the target runs out of range, his Inferno Charge is then disrupted. After its disruption, in the next phase, it needs to re-engage.
Basic rules to be known while playing Inferno Dragon
• It should never be used for defending. It may work out well in defending sometimes but as per the trends of the game, it is clear that Mega Minion and Lightning Spell have the power of stopping your Inferno Dragon.
• If you do not have a reliable high DPS or splash card, then never use this card. The DPS or splash card possess the ability to kill both air and ground unit by means of Arrows or Zap, Fire Spirits which are more powerful than Mega Minion.
• Your opponent’s move can be watched and then the hard counters have to be memorized. The most popular opponents are Ice Spirit, Lightning, Zap and Ice Wizard.
A few more useful tips
It is very important to know thoroughly about the strengths, weaknesses, abilities and tricks of this card.
Firstly, the two rules are to be known. It is necessary to avoid leave alone the Inferno Dragon. This would be wise to protect this card of yours with a couple of troops and spells always. This is also to be kept in mind that you should not at all let the card to face the fire from the opponent and enemies. This card may not always be able to kill 1/2HP Giant instantly within two seconds. It is also very necessary to keep a right track of the opponent’s cards. This is true that a sing Zap has the capability to give your tower a lot of damage.
You should never expect to reach the Tower on offence. In case, you are using this card during the offense, then there are maximum chances that your opponent will start panicking and then throw a lot of troops around him. In such a situation you may take the advantage. The most preferred move in this condition is to use the predicted Fireball/Arrows.
Order of Attack
The moves that are best recommended under the circumstance when Inferno Dragon is on offence are enlisted below:
1. The very first thing that is to be done under the offence is to drop the tank down towards the back. This is necessary to avoid the coupling between Golem and Inferno Dragon as Golem’s slowness would result into the Dragon to fly above the head and eventually die. Or else this may let you low on Elixir in order to play Lava Hound.
2. Also, it is recommended to play support troops when behind the Giant. Air supports are found to be the best strategy as it has the capacity to force the opponents to use their air targeting troops which are believed to be precious in this game. It is mandatory to support the troops and be safe always behind the tank.
3. Also, it is recommended to drop the card.
This particular strategy is very successful in the x2 Elixir time as this requires at least 12-13 Elixir in order to successfully perform.
In case the push that you have made is shut down completely, then you should watch what is happening. You should keep a track of what defensive factor is responsible for shutting down the push.
Inferno Dragon in Defensive mode
It is not wise to place this card very early. It is suggested to wait until the tank comes very close. Also, do not hesitate to make any sacrifice some Elixir in order to defend and then cycle to your Inferno Dragon. Also, it is a great place that your card comes close to the King’s Tower. In such a circumstance, the opponent supports will make it tough to reach him.
Also, it is wise to support this card with some Mega Minions, Bomber, Wizards or whatever is there with you. Also, it is suggested to protect the Inferno Dragon from Mega Minion or Musketeers. They have the power to take out the Inferno Dragon only with a few hits.
Once the Inferno Dragon is able to take out the primary tank, it is then suggested using either the spells or troops in case an opponent have some troops left.
The best decks to use
In case you have the Inferno Dragon and wanting to build the decks along with him, then you may use the following pattern:
1. Primary Tank (Lava Hound, Giant, Golem… )
2. Primary support (Baby Dragon, Mega Minion… )
3. Secondary Support (Mega Minion, Baby Dragon, Musketeer, Minions… )
4. Group Distraction and Support (Tombstone, Skeleton Army, Guards… )
5. Building (Cannon, Tombstone, Tesla)
6. Support Spell (Rocket, Lightening)
7. Support Spell (Arrows, Zap, Fireball)
Along with Inferno Dragon, it is to be ensured that you maintain two more air targeting groups. Also, it is suggested to maintain a Mega Minion.