How to Download Games To PSP
So you just got your new PSP and you want to download games but you’re not sure what to do or where to go? Well this article will show you how download games to your PSP.
First you will need:
Sony PSP with firmware 1.0 or 1.5
PSP Memory Stick Pro Duo
1. Go to the website and pick the game that you want to download.
2. Download the game to your computer making sure that it will work with the version of firmware that is on your PSP player. Make sure the file ends with PSP
3. Insert the memory Stick into your PSP player
4. Connect the PSP player to your computer via the USB cable
5. Copy the game onto your PSP player making sure to place them under the “PSP”, “GAMES” folders on your memory stick. If these folders don’t exist on your memory stick you will need to create them.
That’s it now you are ready start playing your games.
The best way to get a lot of games but for the least amount of money is to purchase a membership to a website. Purchasing a membership will allow to get unlimited access to all the latest games, movies, music, videos and more for your PSP player. You only pay a one time fee and you get unlimited access for life.
Downloading games to you PSP is as simple as inserting your PSP and clicking a few buttons. For more information on how to download games to your PSP visit [http://www.shons-psp-review.com]